Click to see my employment history, credentials, and contact information from March 2019.
Have questions? Send me an email: email@example.com
Summary as of July 2019:
- B.S. in Meteorology from Rutgers University
- 3 years of professional TV experience
- Weekday Meteorologist WLTX Columbia, SC (Jun. 2017 to Present)
- Meteorologist/ Reporter WCJB Gainesville, FL (Feb. 2017 to Present)
- Weather Producer WPIX-11 New York, NY (Jul. 2016 to Jan. 2017)
- More than 5 years of experience with WSI TruVu Weather Graphics
- Experience with Weather Central and could quickly pick up on Baron products and MAX Reality.
- Can write, shoot, edit, and go live in short time constraints
- Works with Edius, Final Cut Pro, and ENPS
- Very comfortable with Microsoft and Adobe Suite
- Passionate about continuous severe weather coverage and social media
- Graduated “Meteorology Student of the Year”
- This was awarded by the Rutgers Meteorology Department in recognition for my achievements academically and in community service.
- President of AMS and NWA Local Chapter (Rutgers University Meteorology Club)
- Eligible for AMS and NWA seal, and in the final stages of the process for a CBM seal
- Recognized by Florida AP for my work as a meteorologist and reporter
- Finalist in 2017 for “Best Weathercaster” category in a small market
- Currently nominated for “Series/Franchise Reporting” category for “What’s Growing On” segment. (Results are in mid-April 2019)